YOUR PARTNER IN DOG TRAINING
You love your dog to the moon and back, and provide great quality food, a nice safe environment and tons of affection for the amazing creature sharing your home. You also dream of a companion that is fun (and easy) to take places and who is a pleasure to live with. But that's a bit trickier, and it's often frustrating. The good news: You have Appalachian Tails.
We are happy to help you choose the perfect program for you and your dog! We have classes starting at just $75 and comprehensive, personalized, private packages starting at just $300.
For dog between 8 weeks old and 6 months old. The perfect time to start!
For dogs over 6 months old. Training can be effective at any age.
For dogs (any age) who have been rescued/adopted.
Here is what you can count on with Appalachian Tails:
- Flexible scheduling. Life is busy and we work hard to cater to your schedule.
- Real-world Training. In-store and outdoor training formats to help ensure success.
- Socialization & Effective Learning. No cookie-cutter group classes here.
- Results. More than just commands. We commit to seeing you succeed.
- Great Value. We are priced to make high-quality training accessible and affordable.
- Personal Care. The owner of Appalachian Tails, as well as each team member, is here to ensure that you get the care and attention you deserve. Business the way it should be.
Our team inspires a positive relationship between people and their dogs, encouraging communication, partnership and trust. Most importantly, we foster a respectful and positive relationship with you, our clients and friends.